Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag

I always enjoy the second week of the month - subscriptions usually arrive then! Whether they're magazine subscriptions or beauty boxes they're received and loved at that time!

I got my Ipsy Glam bag this week and I love it!

I have to say I was iffy about spending the money on a monthly subscription box after all the s**t that went down with Glymm.... grr.

I'm super loving how Ipsy does things. Personalized selection focused on what YOU love - and then YOU control what kind of items you want to see in your next bag based on reviews.

Alright, enough, here's this month's box!



Ipsy's started doing something cool - bags designed by real every-day artists. Neat huh? This one is by Klari Reis - see her other work HERE.




Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo Blue - incredible staying power and a nice pointy tip!


NYX Love in Rio Trio - Beautiful, creamy shades!


Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer - still testing.


bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in "Get Ready" - gorgeous colour, creamy texture! Win.


If you like what you see you can always join me and be an Ipsy Glam Bag Subscriber too!

Are you a Glam Bag subscriber? What did you get in your bag? Did you get the items above too? What did you think? I want to hear your thoughts/questions/ideas!

XOXO - C